Solo adventure travel, on the surface, might sound like a crazy idea. It might seem that traveling solo would make for an experience both lonely and potentially dangerous. However, hardly anything could be further from the truth. While certainly not for everyone, solo traveling can be a rewarding experience and a great way to have an adventure. Here are five big advantages of solo adventure travel:
1. You get to be in charge. If you travel with somebody else, there inevitably will be lots of compromises to be made. While there's nothing wrong with that, not being able to do exactly what you want can often be frustrating. Sometimes, having all the decisions in your own hands is the way to go. This is especially true if you have your heart set on traveling somewhere unusual or off the beaten path, which often is the sort of place most potential traveling companions won't be interested in. You can choose best adventure travel company.
2. It can be easier to plan. Arranging accommodations and the like for a group can be difficult, whereas handling logistics for just one person is usually much simpler. For example, finding a room for a single person during a popular travel period is much easier than doing so for five or six people. In addition, when you go alone, you can travel whenever is most convenient for you; with a group, you'll have to do the complicated work of planning around each person's schedule.
3. It can be less expensive. Because traveling with other people always requires plenty of compromises, when it comes to spending, you may have to put out more than you would like. by traveling solo, this obviously won't be an issue; you'll be able to make absolutely sure you don't go over your budget. There might also be occasions when lodgings or other expenses are cheaper for a single traveler than for a group. Group traveling can be more exciting than solo adventure travel.
4. It can encourage you to meet new people. If you travel as part of a group, you will likely, as a default, spend most of your time with your traveling companions. While there's obviously nothing wrong with traveling this way, it can make it less likely that you'll meet new people. Alone, you will feel more impelled to interact with both fellow travelers and locals, which can often be the best part of traveling.
5. It can be a better experience. On a solo journey, you'll be able to do exactly what it is you feel like doing. Being able to follow your own muse can make a journey much more satisfying. Traveling alone has the potential to be meaningful in ways that group travel simply cannot. Going it alone gives you the chance to learn more about yourself. By testing your limits and expanding your horizons, you will gain confidence in yourself and your abilities. You can enjoy your solo adventure travel.
If you at all like the idea of traveling alone, don't be afraid to venture out into the world on your own. Most people who choose to try solo traveling are ultimately glad of their decision. Embrace the adventure, and if you are so inclined, take your next trip on your own. You can also choose volunteer travel programs.
6 places left
8 nights Kiev - Chornobyl - Lviv - Carpathians - Kolomyya .
-2 places left
8 nights Havana - Trinidad - Cienfuegos - Vinales
nights Casablanca - Marrakesh - Fes - Meknes - Tangier
2 places left
11 nights Tokyo - Kyoto - Nara - Osaka - Hiroshima
7 nights Bosnia and Herzegovina
13 places left
7 nights Palermo - Taormina - Catania
14 nights Ljubljana - Bled - Zagreb - Bihac - Sarajevo - Mostar - Split - Ston - Dubrovnik - Budva
15 nights New mexico - San miguel - Puebla - Oaxaca - San cristobal - Yaxchilan - Palenque
0 nights Sarajevo - Dubrovnik - Budva - Orhid - Skopje
nights Casablanca - Rabat - Marrakesh - Fes - Tangier - Cordoba - Seville - Granada - Madrid
nights Cordoba - Seville - Granada - Madrid
10 nights Cusco - Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
12 places left
11 nights Tokyo - Nikko - Yokohama
nights Siem Reap - Preah Vihear - Stung Treng - Kratie - Phnom Penh.
9 places left
11 nights Slovenia - Croatia - Bosnia - Montenegro